Monday, October 19, 2009

From 3-D to HD

Glasses have come a long way since I was a baby, not to mention my eyes.

In order to take advantage of a 1/2 off frame sale, Glenn and I waited to fill our new prescriptions until the end of September. Then there was the two week wait for the new pairs to arrive.

He loves his new rimless frames (ala Sarah Palin) and although my frames are okay, these progressive lenses were flawed. My first pair of bifocals were a breeze to adjust to and although it has been two years since I have worn new glasses, my contact prescription had been updated. After wearing them all weekend, the only thing I could figure out was that the area of distortion in the new lenses was in the wrong spot or they were made incorrectly. I actually had horrible eye pain and a headache. So for a mere $50 over the $450 I have already spent, I am trading up to high definition lenses.

Think they will come with a converter box or a special antennae?

No comments:

Post a Comment